How to read my Amazon Kindle titles on a Nook or other non-Kindle e-reader:
You can do this with the use of a free file converter. Here's how you do it:
1. Buy the ebook on Amazon.
2. Select "Transfer via Computer" from the "Deliver to" pull-down menu on the product detail page, and save it to your computer.
3. Download and install the free program Calibre.
4. Open the Calibre program, and click ADD BOOKS in the upper left-hand corner, selecting the .azw file you just downloaded onto your computer from Amazon.
5. Once the ebook is in Calibre, highlight it by clicking on it, and then click on the CONVERT BOOKS tab. 6. Select the type of file you'd like to convert it to (for Nook, choose epub).
7. Upload the newly created file to your e-reader of choice.